Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Curse is Gone!


Well that's the good news anyhow. Got my first ever turkey, or deer for that matter here on our farm in Kentucky. The hunt lasted less than two hours of opening morning. I've been trying to get a turkey or deer here for about four years now. Seemed like a curse to me. Whatever, it's over now. The unfortunate part is now you have to see my mug in the blog. Don't stare too long and you'll eventually get over it.


I've gotten to work on some of the projects I had planned on and received a couple other days of work that were a pleasant suprise. The bad news is I have both of my cameras acting up andnot wanting to work properly. Looks like they'll be headed to Nikon in the morning. I have a rental body that will arrive and fill in while the others are out for repair. What are the odds of having the same, or similar problem with two cameras at the same time? I think the "Curse" has found a whole new venue.


Weather of recent has been rather poor but we have managed to get a few days of photo work in. I need a whole lot more nice weather to finish what I've started. We'll start getting visitors for hunting at our lodge here in the next couple of days and then it should be steady with people coming and going for the next three weeks.


The sun just popped out so I'm going to try and get a few shots in, "While the sun shines", as they say...

No comments: