Wednesday, March 5, 2008

On the Road Again....


Monday should find us back on the road heading south for a bit of work and some warmer weather. On Tuesday we'll be shooting some promo photos for country music artist, Tyler Farr. Wednesday we'll be shooting photos for a new ad for Knight Rifles of their TV show, Born to Hunt, host Tony Smotherman. We'll actually be shooting their other host, Phil Phillips later in the month in Alabama. Thursday I have a meeting and portfolio showing at PRADCO in Decatur, Alabama. This is an awesome opportunity for me. Friday, Tony and I will be shooting photos and quail at the Sawbriar at Big South Fork, (http://www.sawbriarhunting.com/), near Knoxville, TN. The weekend has been left open and hopefully that will allow me to find a couple of comfortable honky tonks on Broadway back in Nashville.


Despite my pessimistic opinions of the Max 4 shoot in Illinois last week, they were actually received pretty well. One of my favorites from the shoot is above. There is still a lot of work to be done to get the outfitting business in Kentucky running. I know I'll have to spend some time there soon tying up a bunch of loose ends. Turkey season there begins around the middle of April.

No comments: